Why Holistic Acne Treatment is Better Than Modern Acne Treatment?


According to the studies, acne is the most common skin disease in the world that affects more than 80% of young adults at some point in their lives. While the other 20% of people get affected by severe acne conditions that negatively impact their overall health and put them into serious mental stress.

If modern treatment like salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or niacinamide, is not helping you much then you should seek the help of holistic treatment from a holistic acne doctor, it is completely based on natural methods of treatment. The holistic dermatologist will examine your problem deeply in order to find the root causes of your acne and then suggest the best treatment that can solve your problem permanently. The procedure of holistic pimple treatment is basically to correct your lifestyle in order to balance your nutrition by suggesting diets, fluid intakes, and certain exercises. And also, you will receive natural therapies to control and reduce current symptoms of pimples.

If you wanted to get a permanent solution for your problem then we suggest you get the help of holistic treatment as it offers safe, effective, non-invasive treatment in comparison to modern acne medications.

Let’s have a look at the methods used to cure your acne by holistic acne dermatologists:

Traditional Methods of Treatment: acne practitioners often believe to find the main cause of the problem and they can take an hour or more to examine your health. Along with this, they can also prescribe you some lab tests too. Once they found the roots of the problem, they will suggest you the best plan to heal it. It may be a long process but you will get the assured outcome. While the conventional medicinal treatment sometimes not helps all the individuals to minimize their condition of acne. In that case, holistic treatment would be the best option to go with.

Therapeutic Sessions: The most common conventional medications for acne are oral antibiotics. Hence antibiotics can effectively reduce the signs of pimples but these medicines also have some side effects like stomach upset, tooth discoloration, nausea, etc. Consuming antibiotics for a longer period of time can have harmful effects on your overall health.

Unlike modern treatment, the main focus of a holistic acne doctor is to find other health issues that can be the causes of pimples such as hormonal imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, mental stress, and wrong lifestyle, etc. By providing treatment for such health issues, they will ultimately help you in reducing your current signs of pimples. They will offer you a detailed procedure of treatment in order to manage your whole health by suggesting you a particular diet chart and set of exercises. Along with this they also provide topical sessions in which you will receive massage and skin mask treatments to reduce further growth of acne. The holistic topical products are made of 100% natural products like fruits, and oils, which help in reducing irritation and bacteria.

Traditional Medication: along with the natural topical treatment, the holistic acne doctor will prescribe you some effective traditional medicines that suit your health conditions. There can be multiple reasons for having acne such as hormonal imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, and other health-related problems. To cure such problems, your naturopathic doctor will suggest you either ayurvedic or Chinese traditional medicines or both in combination. These medicines will recover your health by restoring the natural level of body equilibrium that will help you to get rid of the condition permanently and solve other health issues too.

Moreover, we can say that holistic acne treatment is a safe, non-invasive, and generally more effective treatment that can heal your whole body by restoring its natural state of equilibrium.

Leave a Response

Krist S
Very eager to view the world in my own perspective.